Many dentists are capable of performing root canal surgery but not all of them specialize in the procedure. Because Dr. Adams is board certified and is a member of the American Association of Endodontics, you can trust that you're getting expert endodontic care.
• We perform a thorough and gentle exam
• The problem area is diagnosed
• We numb and isolate the tooth
• The tooth is cleaned and disinfected before opening the top of the tooth
• The pulp is cleaned out down to the root and filled
• A temporary sealing is applied before the patient goes to their primary dentist for a permanent crown
If you've ever needed a root canal, you know how painful it can be. We understand that waiting days or even weeks for treatment isn't an option. That's why we provide same day emergency service for root canal patients.
If you're experiencing an infection after your initial root canal, we also perform microsurgery.
We provide third party financing for patients who qualify.
Our office specializes in root canal therapies.