The only thing worse than a root canal is developing an infection afterwards. Our office emphasizes taking care of every patient in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere so you can get back on the road to recover quicker.
• Performed when an infection occurs after a root canal procedure
• We locate the source of the infection under the gum tissue
• The tip of the root is removed
• The tooth is restored from top of tooth to the bottom
• We replace the gum tissue, apply stitches to the area, and monitor the healing process
Experience the difference expert root canal and microsurgery services can make.
In addition to providing third party financing for patients who qualify, we also go above and beyond in working with insurance companies to get the most benefits for our customers.
Enjoy expert endodontic care from a certified member of the American Board of Endodontics.
Same day emergency service is available.